You have a special project to be working on!
Project: Book Presentation Project (Individual)
Due: Friday, October 30, 2009
Description: Oral Presentation:1-2 minutes Tell the class about the book. Remember to mention the setting, characters, problem or an exciting part. For a nonfiction book teach the audience about the topic.
Show the students your book project.
Suggestions for projects are written below: When making a poster please
use the small sized poster board.
- Make a poster of the story elements, setting, characters, plot.
- Make a diorama of a scene from the book using a shoe box.
- Make a poster to advertise the book.
- Make a puppet that looks like your favorite character.
- Make a book jacket for the book.
- Draw a comic strip of your favorite part.
- Make a model of something in the story.
- Use magazine photos to make a collage about the story.
- Make a mobile about the book.
- Make a mini-book about the story.
- Make a timeline of the story's important events.
- Write a song about the story. Sing it like a rap or set the words to a familiar tune like:
Mary Had a Little Lamb or Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
- Write a poem about the story.
- Write a letter to a character or to the author.